dac® Premium Medicated Poultice is scientifically formulated to assist every equine athlete in achieving their maximum potential. This unparalleled blend of mineral fortified kaolinitic clays, fresh menthol, and essential oil of wintergreen will meet the demands of any training or competitive environment. dac® Premium Medicated Poultice can be applied to the knees, fetlocks, shins and tendons.
The smooth and soothing dac® Horse Premium Medicated Poultice is mild, effortless to apply, extremely easy to wash off, and will not burn or blister.
FOR EVERYDAY USE: Thoroughly cleanse affected area. Liberally apply about 1/8" to 1/4" thick of dacÂ® Premium Medicated Poultice to the affected area. Cover with a layer of paper, then cover paper with a quilted wrap. Lastly, cover quilted wrap with a stall bandage. After 24 hours, remove coverings and rinse off poultice with cold water. Repeat as necessary.
COLD POULTICE TREATMENT: Tired of using ice tubs and leg soakers? Try our cold poultice treatment. Store dacÂ® Premium Medicated Poultice in the refrigerator for 24 hours. After training, competition, or pleasure riding thoroughly cleanse affected area. Liberally apply about 1/8" to 1/4" thick of the refrigerated dacÂ® Premium Medicated Poultice. Cover with a layer of paper, then cover paper with a quilted wrap. Lastly, cover quilted wrap with a stall bandage. After 24 hours, remove coverings and rinse off poultice with cold water. Repeat as necessary.
HOOF PACKING: Thoroughly clean under the bottom of the hoof. Apply dacÂ® Premium Medicated Poultice and cover with heavy duty paper. Secure paper with a wrap or hoof boot.
1. Keep out of reach of children.
2. Do not use on horses intended for food.
3. For external equine use only. Do not ingest.
4. Store in cool, dry place.
5. Avoid contact with eyes and mucous membranes.
6. Protect from freezing.
7. If excessive irritation develops, discontinue use and contact a veterinarian.
8. This product has not been tested on pregnant or lactating mares.
9. Do not apply heat after application as this may cause skin irritation.